Wednesday, September 16, 2009

FALL FLING..........IT'S A LUAU

Mom and I posing on the "beach", mom was playing a few tunes on an inflatable ukulele...

The girl on the left won the hula contest, of course, she's Hawaiian or something, piece of cake.
Everything was beautifully decorated.
The Chickadees.....we had a good turn out.
The lady on the left is 92 years old, and danced all day long!
The "band"...Nice and Easy....they were very funny and entertaining too.
The hula hoop contest.....
The poi ball contest.
There were about 300 ladies there.
Some lady put on a fat suit and did the hula...she was wearing a coconut bra and a horrible mask.
I came in second in the hula contest, there were about 50 contestants, so I was pretty happy.
The Cabana boys
Many ladies were rockin'

Limbo.....how low can you go.
Finally, the chicken dance.

My trophy, it's on the mantle ....lol....like I'm really talented or something....lol

No comments: